Hi, all. This is technically my first post on Fifty-Cent Head. YAY!
I thought I'd welcome the New Year with a list of resolutions. Traditional gal, ain't I?! At any rate, here are my beauty resolutions for 2008:
- I will continue to take my makeup off every night, then use my eye cream and night cream. I can see the difference from doing this religiously and I am determined to keep up the practice.
- I will drink more water and cut back on the sodas.
- I will eat more healthfully, as what I put in my body should be good for my body!
- I will attempt to meditate. This is good for me, despite the fact that I hate doing it.
- Ditto, exercise.
- I will find every new cosmetics line and fragrance house and write it up on this blog. OK- that's a lot, but I will do my best to get ya'll the info you want before anyone else gets it!
- I will test my heart out, so ya'll know what's what with the products that are out there.
- I will get pedis, manis, facials and massages this year. And I'll tell you about these spa services not to make you jealous, but so you are familiar with them so you can pamper yourself!
- I will take my vitamins. Grr...
- I will blog daily.
Happy New Years, everyone. Hope 2008 is the best year yet for each and every one of you (and for me and my loved ones, too!).