Thought I'd share some great things I've found online lately...
- Veteran swatcher extraordinaire KarlaSugar at The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself reviews Urban Decay's 24/7 Lip Liners, and muses over the point of lipliner. I love the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liners, so I was glad to see this review and check out the corresponding lip product.
- Now Smell This covers the opening of the first ever Elizabeth W boutique. If you haven't tried Elizabeth W, you should. They were my first niche fragrance company, and the scents are pretty awesome.
- Makeup Makes Me Happy covers a new hair dryer that curls your hair while it dries. Don't think "poodle" think beachy waves! I think I like this, and may have to check it out!
- Beaut.ie covers the next in the wave of retro comic-inspired makeup collections/collaborations. We've had Barbie (twice!), Smurfs, Hello Kitty, and who-knows-who-else. Next up: Mr. Men!
- Musings of a Muse found some great Jackson Pollock-inspired eye shadow palettes at, of all places, Urban Outfitters. Since I'm awed and inspired by Jackson Pollock, I'm completely enamored of these little shadows!
Jackson Pollock, my #1 favorite painter, at work.
- STRANGE post: I have been sitting here, staring at this article, not sure what to do with the information inside. I'll let you take a look at the gothic kittens.
- Another odd post: apparently a new plastic surgery trend has begun: getting fixed up for your own funeral. That's right: posthumous plastic surgery. Um... that's taking vanity to a whole 'nother level!
- And last, for some "strange beauty". This is Elaine Davidson. She has 6,005 piercings, 1,500 of which are internal. YIKES! If you'd like to check the source to read more, please be warned: strong language is used.