Sorry for the temporary radio silence, but I think we're back and rolling. The baby's tooth pain seems to have subsided, though there's no new tooth. Of course, we could be back to screaming and lack-of-sleep soon, if she follows her big sis' pattern. It took Ara months to get her first tooth!
Anyway, thanks for sticking with us. You know, you can always talk to us Twitter! We pop in there even when we can't wrestle enough time to post properly!
I escaped a few weekends ago with the hubby, and ended up near a Lush store. I love those shops, don't you? Well, the awesome gals at the Tyson's Lush told me about a great promotion. Wanna hear about it? Keep reading...
Not only is it good for your soul, it smells GREAT!
That's right: Patchouli, lemongrass and orange, blended into Lushie goodness.
(And don't be ascared of that patchouli - it's not dirty-hippy-smelly, it just adds a nice spicy dimension!)
This is my ultimate fave scent from Lush, and that's saying a lot!
ANY Karma product.
Even the expensive ones!
Face it: it's easy-peasy to spend $60 at Lush, isn't it?
- My all-time favorite product at Lush is Dream Cream. It's got a somewhat odd herbal scent, but I like it (some don't). What I adore: it's uber-healing (even gets those bumps on the back of your arms to go away!). LOVE IT!
- If you like jasmine and honeysuckle, try the decadent Alkmaar Soap! Smooth and luscious!
- The Soft Touch Body Butter is great. Keep it by the bed and rub it in to hands and cuticles (feet...knees... elbows...heels...) and wake up to soft and sweet hands!
- As lovely as it sounds, Silky Underwear Dusting Powder has little chunks of coco butter in it, so rub your powder in and smell and feel sexy with the subtle scent of jasmine and vetivert! (Note: another one to give a chance even if you're not a big jasmine or vetivert fan - these notes are subtle and gentle and the end result is a great-smelling powder!)
- Soften your cuticles with cult fave Lemony Flutter - a citrusy-soft cuticle (or where ever!) cream.
- Be a do-gooder and try Charity Pot, a anywhere-lotion that smells of ylang ylang, geranium and marigold essential oils. It's effective, yummy, and also good for your soul: 100% of the proceeds goes to charity - and you pick the charity from a Lush-provided list! Support ventures like Sea Shepherd, Unicef, Bicycles for Humanity, Tree People or others... read more here.
- ♥ ♥ ♥ --->My current must-have: Handy Gurugu. Its soft herbal scent, creamy texture, and fair trade shea butter, soothing rose water, and other goodness sooth the savage beasts that are my dry Mommy hands. Sinks right in, and does the job well!
I suggest the soap if you're new to the product, but if you already love Karma - go for the perfume! That's a $41 product FOR FREE! The Karma Kream (lotion) and the Dusting Powder are also lovely, but I can't speak for the Bubble Bar or the Solid Shampoo - I haven't tried those. The solid perfume is great - I pack it in my purse for on-the-go touch-ups!
And then tell us what you bought (and what you got for free!)