You, too, can have full and lush brows. Lashes, too. You don't have to use that Latisse stuff that "could" stain your skin - oh, and your actual iris. YOUR IRIS!! Go to a doctor, get an expensive prescription, stain my eyelids and permanently mess up the eye color I've had since I was a baby? Sure, sign me up! Um...NO.
Code.ai to the rescue with their non-prescription lipo-peptide-infused* boosting products. They've put a lot of research into making a safe, easily-absorbed, product containing fully-disclosed and high-quality ingredients. And it meant to do what it says while not changing the color of your iris. (YOUR FRIGGIN' IRIS, MAN!!)
And as a special bonus, you don't have to look at Brooke Shields mugging for the camera!
*they're compatible with the skin's natural oils
and so don't need extra chemical soup to get absorbed.
In as quickly as a few weeks, lashes will be darker, longer and fuller-looking and brows will be filled-in and fuller. The only downside to products of this nature is that you need to keep using them, especially on the lashes. The natural life cycle of hair is that they fall out, right? So keep on applying the serums to keep up the full-fringed and -browed look you desire.
• No prescription needed
• Clinically Tested
• Dermatologist Tested
• Paraben Free
• Not Tested on Animals / no animal byproducts
• Hypoallergenic / Non-Irritating
• No Harmful Side Effects
• Safe for Chemo Patients
LASH EXTEND SERUM L-117 | LIPO-PEPTIDE AMPLIFYING COMPLEX WITH MYRIPLEX TECHNOLOGYTM
LASH EXTEND PRIMER L-122 | PROTECTIVE LASH BUILDING CONDITIONER, DARK NATURAL TINT
A colored (rather than white or semi-translucent), clump-free mascara primer is a novel idea! You can wear it alone, if you wish. In addition to adding length and conditioning the lashes, this primer serves as a protective barrier for the lashes, protecting them from the potentially drying or damaging effects of mascara, curlers, makeup remover, and tears of rage. Wait... maybe that's just me!
BROW BOOSTING SHAPER B-216
"Dual-action"! It helps boost hair growth, saving those of us with sparse or patchy brows, but it also helps shape the brow like a brow gel. Well, that's because it is part brow gel! The holding factor* also ensures that the ingredients easily make their way where they need to.*psuedo-scientific-sounding phrase I made up
How to apply
Super-dooper easy-peasey! Admittedly, I may have been hanging around kids too much with that correct-but-irritating phrase. Let's just pretend it didn't happen. The facts remain: it's no problem to use these products.
- Lash Serum goes on top and bottom lashes, if you like. Draw it on the base of the lashes, just like you do when you're putting on a liquid liner. In fact, the pointy and skinny brush resembles most liquid liner applicators. Careful now: don't get it in your eyes, friend! Those bottom lashes can be tricky. My tip: go from underneath the bottom lashes and dot it on the base of the lashes and in-between them. Use it twice a day and let it dry completely before putting makeup on top.
- Lash Primer is applied prior to (or instead of) mascara in the way you would apply any other lash product. Duh! However, if you're following it with mascara, put the mascara on while the primer is wet, which is different from many other primers. You can reap the conditioning benefits by also applying this at night, after your serum.
- Brow Serum whisks right onto brows with a mascara-style "spoolie" wand. Put it on twice a day by stroking upwards and outwards, starting at the inner corner of the brow. If you must fill-in your brows with makeup, please do so first and top it using the technique just described.
Completely un-retouched* images of a happy patron:
My reviewI got the opportunity to test both serums (but not the primer) in small sample packages.
- How long does it take? Code.ai says it may take 6-8 weeks for maximum impact and that you should keep using it to maintain the new growth. The sample packages were small, so I only tested for about 3 weeks, but I was pleased with the results nonetheless!
- Applicators The applicators on the samples, were good. They did exactly what they needed to do, and the size was perfect: not too clunky or cumbersome. I can't promise that the applicators on the full-sized products are the same, though.
- Packaging Again, I had samples, but one thing I can tell you is that I love that the lash serum and brow serum tubes have different colored text on them. It makes it easy to grab the right one without any of that pesky reading nonsense. For the record, the lash serum has silver text, the brow is gold.
- Formula From a user's standpoint, the formulas were great. I can't speak to the science of the whole thing, though. The brow serum was a nice viscosity, sliding onto the brow area well and grooming the brow hairs as advertised. It wasn't terribly sticky, but there was a degree of what I can best describe as wet tackiness left that may not be pleasing to some consumers. The lash serum was more liquid than the brow serum - quite light and fluid. It was easy to put on, though, and didn't run all over the place because the brush was small and didn't pick up too much product. Also, it didn't get in my eyeballesque area, which is good.
- Results Sadly, I took before pics, but the computer ate them when it died a few weeks ago. Rats.
Lemme show you a recent pic, though, on which I put some handy-dandy arrows to show you where I had real problems with sparsity on the brows. These areas are much improved! I had been suffering from that nasty trick of aging - fading brows on the outer half. I also had over-plucked the inside of the brows (closest to the nose) and have a tricky area that gets dry and thin. Those areas have changed, and now I'm quite please with the inner corners and got such great results with the dry-and-weird spot that I may be purchasing this product for ongoing use.
My lashes showed a bit of growth - not drastic, but they were really starting to lengthen when I ran out of the sample! I'd say it's completely worth a try if you have short, sparse, brittle, or otherwise wimpy lashes.
I would strongly recommend this product, especially for women and men who have lost brow and lash hair to illness or chemotherapy.
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me by a PR company for consideration. I got tiny little sample sizes, not full-sized products, in case you're really nosy. And no one bribed me or even told me I must write a review - positive or otherwise.