So we've come to the end of the China Glaze nail swatches for Fall's Vintage Vixen. In all, a great collection! Aside from any problems with colors and your skintone, there are no clunkers in the whole set. That's why The Ninja loves China Glaze! She'll be sporting these colors this Fall and for a long time to come.
Review: Each color is incredibly well-done. The Ninja gives every color a ★★★★★ FIVE STAR rating for quality! Below, each color is rated just in the parameters of this collection (meaning- a few of the colors are stand-outs), but one must keep in mind that as far as the big picture these colors are all streak-free, easy to apply, and well-wearing with no major application problems.
- Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer ★★★★☆
- Foxy – Burgundy frost with shimmer ★★★★★
- Goin’ My Way – Brown frost with copper shimmer ★★★★★
- Classic Camel – Khaki crème with gold micro glitter ★★★★★
- Swing Baby – Taupe frost with silver micro glitter ★★★★☆
- Ingrid – “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter ★★★★★
- Hey Doll – Rose frost with shimmer ★★★★☆
- Bogie – Plum frost with shimmer ★★★★☆
- First Class Ticket – Deep purple frost with shimmer ★★★★☆
- Midnight Mission – Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter ★★★★☆
- Emerald Fitzgerald – Turquoise green frost with shimmer ★★★★★
- Jitterbug – Grey chrome with silver micro glitter ★★★★☆
Foxy is an incredibly beautiful wine-red base with a warm shimmer. The color is probably close to universally flattering, and a real winner in The Ninja's book. Ingrid is a winner not just for being another mushroom shade, but because it brings something original to the table: a bit of a green undertone and a lovely copper shimmer. Goin' My Way is a lovely coppper-loaded brown that's perfect for Fall. It really sings when well-lit but doesn't lose it's charm in regular lighting, either, which is no mean feat. Emerald Fitzgerald is a deep blue-green (not emerald!) with just the right amount of shimmer and should be a big hit this Fall. The Ninja bets that wil be the first color to sell out on most China Glaze displays. And then there's Classic Camel - a stellar shade that is very, very unique. The only downside is that aside from nail collectors and the rare person who finds this a match to their skintone, this cool color will probably be overlooked. A shame, because it's really unusual and pretty!