It's Dakota Fanning!
Get the look:
- Lips need to be smooth to successfully pull off a lipstain! Gently exfoliate after your shower using a dampened washcloth, then apply a balm and let it sink in before putting on the lip stain.
- Lip stains are buildable, to an extent. Slick on another layer for more impact.
- Don't have a stain handy? Use lipstick over a balm and blot.
- Dakota made an excellent choice by pairing her pretty pink lips with glowing skin (try one of Make Up For Ever's new luminizers under your foundation) and a lightly flushed cheek (use your stain for this or a lovely cream cheek color like Bobbi Brown's). Eyes here are simple (use foundation to even out the color of lids then slick on tons of mascara). Hair is down and non-fussy. How fresh and pretty!
- Lip stains to try: Stila, Tarte, Urban Decay or Benefit.
image via www.imnotobsessed.com