Listen, I am doing you a favor here, telling you about this product. I've got your back. But let's be real: I'm also dong this for me. The more of you who fall in love with LUSH's lovely Tiny Hands Solid Serum the better. Then it won't be going anywhere (as in "bye bye" as in suffering the fate The Soft Touch, another nice solid hand lotion. RIP.).
- Tiny Hands contains soothing and intensely hydrating argan oil, aloe vera, cocoa and shea butters.
- It smells intensely of amazing wildflowers and vanilla.
- A little goes a long way, so this puppy should last a good long time.
- It sinks in pretty nicely, so you're not leaving oily marks on everything you touch. Bonus!
- Vegan girls can go wild - there are no animal products in this serum.
- It's $5.95. Haay!
If I have to be totally honest -and I do, that's my promise to you! - there are a few minor "issues":
- Tiny Hands is melty. That's the point, of course, it melts into your skin as you rub it onto your hands or any other rough bits. But, as you can see from the smooshed bits in the picture above, it's not terribly durable in the heat. The smudges are simply from sitting in the protective tin container in a box on the porch (thanks a lot FedEx dude). This definitely rules it out as my go-to purse lotion. Ya know what I mean?
- I mentioned the scent, right? Sure, it's marigold-licious. But strong. Really strong. As in say goodbye to your perfume and any other scented product in the room. No, really. It's one of those products that gives LUSH that "wow, that's quite a strong smell" reputation! I love the scent, but it's relegated Tiny Hands to my nightstand where I can enjoy it solo and let the moisturizing work without clashing with my perfume.
- You've gotta buy the tin to keep this in. See the first point in this list. Mine came with one, but that doesn't seem to be the rule, and I can't believe this sweet, smelly serum is going to hold up even on a nice little dish on the table. :(
This product was furnished for consideration by the manufacturer or a representative thereof.
Please read our review policy on our About tab for more information.