Maybe I was inspired by the blue hues at the community pool, but I had an itch to wear some green-tinged blues the other day. And here they are...
Still loving my Bobbi Tinted Moisturizer! And there's more Bobbi in the recipe for this look, too:
- Bronzed Pink shadow all over the lid and through the crease (Bobbi Brown)
- Flipside 24/7 Liner on the top lashline (Urban Decay)
- A shimmery pale teal from a palette on the lower lashline (Shu Uemura)
- A soft pink cream blush topped with cool pink shimmer (Lies - Illamasqua; Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick - Bobbi Brown)
- Lilac lipstick -it's really a blue-pink- topped with a sparkling nudey-pink gloss (Lilac Rich Color Lipstick and Bellini High Shimmer Lip Gloss, both by Bobbi Brown)
I like the natural, glowing result. Perfect for Summer! I expect I'll revisit this look again during the upcoming months.
Do you have a favorite look recently?