Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (BPAL) announced today that their Autumn scents are now on their website and ready to be sold.
My wallet weeps, but my heart leaps! Corny? Yes, but I'm addled by the lure of Halloweenie!
For those of you who aren't on the mailing list, click through the cut below to see the reposted bulletin listing all of the new scents.
I'm walking around like a zombie dreaming of these:
- All Souls 2010 (I love incense!)
- Calaveras (Are you kidding me? With my obsession of the Day of the Dead? My skeleton collection? I need this.)
- Flor de Muerto (I plan on a marigold as my next tattoo - it's a flower that represents my Day of the Dead "thing" and also my daughter's birth month)
- Lambs Wool 2010 (Um, yum!)
- Pumpkin Latte (Are you kidding me?!)
- Pomegranate I (sigh...)
- Pomegranate V (wow)
- The Infernal Lover
I'm sure I can think of some moe if I look again. ;)
How 'bout you?