It's true! I've never experienced the brand personally, but the brand has a bazillion fans. It's no surprise why! All products are 90 - 95% natural, and come in decadent scents to make your grooming practices delish!
Indulgence is good. Women everywhere deserve a moment in their lives to indulge…
our goal is to transform that moment to everyday.’
A few bits of info on cake Beauty if you're not familiar with the line:
- The line started in founder Heather Reie's kitchen!
- She carefully ensured that all ingredients "benefit both physical and emotional needs" and, at the same time, ended up with amazing texture.
- The line is available world-wide, and while it has been sold through boutiques in the US it had yet to be sold on more widely-available way.
You can get it now:www.CakeBeauty.com
an soon (early 2010) at Sephora.com!
Let's take a look at some cake holiday goodies!
winter wonderful holiday bath and shower bubbles
These yummy bubbles concoctions are happy to join you in the tub or the shower. Helpful little buggers, aren't they!? Fueled by shea butter, avocado oil and jojoba oil (all known for their superior moisturizing and skin-softening power), they'll get you clean without stripping your skin of moisture. Critical in the Winter months! $20 each
- Jacky Frost | fresh red berries and vanilla crumble
- Gingerbread Woman | soft ginger and sweet vanilla frosting
- Snow Woman | toasted walnuts and vanilla cream
i think you're winter wonderful set
Three of cake's best body confections, all wrapped up in one pan! The question is: who wouldn't this be a good gift for!? $38 for the set
- desserted island supreme body mousse | tahitian vanilla and fresh coconut scented moisturizer for the body.
- milk made smoothing hand and cuticle buffer | warm vanilla with a hint of fresh raspberry scent infused in a hand and nail buffer that also moisturizes!
- cake kiss pink berry lip butter | Get soft and dewy, moisturized lips with the scent of fresh berries and vanilla.