Are you familiar with FACE Stockholm? If not, it's worth checking into. You can start with this new collection... and get the glow!
- Talc- and paraben-free Mineral Foundation that feels weightless but gives great coverage. Lavender Oil and Vitamin E are soothing and smooth, and the whole formula is non-comodogenic and oil-free. All five shades give UVA and UVB protection. $30 USD
- Tinted Mineral Moisturizer with SPF 20 is what many of us have been waiting for... GET THIS: it's sunscreen (SPF 20- not too shabby!), it's lightweight coverage, and it's a moisturizer. I know: "SHUT UP!" Right? This product is a mix of all sorts of great stuff: mega minerals in a Multi Mineral Complex include Copper, Gold, and Sodium; supreme antioxidant protection from Ginkgo Biloba, Ginsing, and Vitamins A, C & E to protect and nourish the skin. This hypoallergenic product is great for sensitive skins, and gives a great glow that gently diffuses minor imperfections. $42 USD
- Sexy Bronzer in a sleek package gets your glow on whenever you want it! $28 USD
- Powder Brush #36 will contour your face with sexy squirrel hair precision. $36 USD
- Powder Brush #37 is the same brush as the #36, but larger. Does that mean more sexiness? $38 USD
- Powder Brush #38 looks like a great and useful brush. Check out the flat head of luxe goat hairs. It's dense and round like a kabuki, but flat like my beloved MAC Buffer Brush. And it has a handle. This one might be a must-try! $38