Ok, a few weeks ago, I changed my hair color with Perfect 10. I went just a touch lighter and more gold, and quite liked it. It still looks nice, by the way. But just a few days later I got a chance to try a color-enhancing product and jumped on it! Especially since it's made by Ken Paves, who styles the likes of Eva Longoria and the ever-present Jessica Simpson (and her Paves extensions). You gotta wonder: does he really have "it"?
I tried Ken Paves Healthy Hair Boost Up Color Drops in Honey. The product promises to give shine and a boost of color to flagging or dull color.
- Temporary color enhancement washes out at next shampoo
- Great for adding a bit of oomph or boosting fading color
- Available in Black, Brown, Platinum, Honey, Beige and Red
- $40 each; available at Henri Bendel, Ulta and Trade Secret
- Paraben Free
- Safe for colored or chemically-treated hair
- Botanically based, according to the company
How to Use:
- 2 pumps are all you need
- Mix with conditioner; emulsify in hand (rub hands together) before applying
- If mixed with conditioner, apply to hair, and leave in for 1-2 minutes before rinsing
- Also can be used with any styling product (but not a serum unless you're going to seal it with hairspray or something alcohol-based)
Read on for more info and the review.