How is everything today?! I'm thankful to be beyond Thanksgiving andofficially into the holiday season! And I'm having great fun browsing for items for the gift guide. It does, however, leave me with some serious Wish List items of my own (mostly fragrances)!
What are your Wishes this season?
- Am I just a very easily led person? Because nearly every perfume review I read has me dying to try it! Take, for example, this review of Dawn Spencer Hurwitz's Three Kings. The opening burst of citrus, the bright floral heart, and the mystical base... I want this seasonal yumminess, STAT!
- The WAH Nails site has me wishing I were more talented at nail art. Have you seen it? Polka dots, accent nails, patterns, colors... So much fun!
- Think Katy Perry is selling out, what with her upcoming nail polish collection and her new fragrance? So what?! So does she.
"I want to sell out! That’s the thing. I’m a businesswoman, and selling out sounds good to me. — Katy Perry
I appreciate her refreshing honesty
- Buy these shimmering undies and help the victims of Haiti's earthquake. Each purchase results in the donation of a handheld solar LED lantern to victims in Port Au Prince.
- These crack me up! They are tiny little hand-shaped soaps. The creator made 2500 for a graduate school project. You can buy a set of seven for $28. I love 'em!