Ok, who have you forgotten?
Or who is it who has you stumped? It happens every year, doesn't it? Someone hands you a carefully-wrapped goody and you end up mumbling something about theirs being "lost in the mail". Or maybe you are just stymied and don't know what to get someone. Here are some easy gifts from a variety of price ranges and fairly common stores for your consideration...
Neiman Marcus has you covered if you want to go luxe!
1. Jack Black It's the Balm set houses 3 of the brand's famous lip balms. $19.50
2. Lolita Lempicka's Midnight Flower candle sparkles outside and in. $55
3. Bobbi Brown's softly pigmented shadows come with a just-right dose of major finely-milled (read: not scratchy or chunky or immature) reflects glitter in the Sparkle Glamour Quad - $40
4. Love this tutu-adorned bottle of Viktor and Rolf's upbeat scent, Flowerbomb! $105
5. Give the teens in your life the gift of self-acceptance and easy beauty with Bobbi Brown's Beauty Rules book. $24.95
6. The luxury and hard-hitting moisturizing goodness of Kiehl's Creme de Corps now comes in a soy milk and honey WHIPPED formula Body Butter. $35
7. Trish McEvoy's got a secret: she makes some damn good fragrances! Here's any easy way to introduce them to someone (you?). $65
8. Give someone you know some Bliss this holiday! The callus conquerer isn't sexy, but the smooth feet and comfy softening socks may just be (in a weird kinda way). $56
Great stocking stuffers can be had at Target, or pick up a few things to toss in a basket, tote or pretty makeup bag!
1. Burt's Bees has "nautral" down pat! Pretty tinted lipbalms, softening hand treatments, even great products for men (hubby loves the shaving cream!).
2. Do you have any huge celeb fans on your list? Target has the whole gamut of celeb scents!
3. Grab a pretty palette from one of the Target makeup artist lines. Perfect for almost anyone, but especially appreciated by teens looking to build their stash.
4. Pick a theme and build on it. These little honey-scented bath bombs are a great place to start. Add bath supplies orother honey-smelling goodies. Voila!
5. What little girl wouldn't flip her lid for these adorable Hello Kitty and Disney Princess polishes, lip balms, and other sweet things?
6. Sonia Kashuk makes great brushes. Her nail polishes and makeup ain't too shabby, either.
7. Speaking of nail polish, did you know Target also carries Revlon, Nicole (by OPI), and other great lines? Stocking stuffers, at your fingertips!
Keep reading for more...