Here's another Hollywood beauty I adore!
Even though I'm not a fan of Rachel McAdams' uber-blonde hair, I am a fan of the actress.
Take a look at this flawless look she chose for her Sleeping Beauty premiere.
- How flattering is that champagne shade on... well, just about everyone?!
- Love the high-waist pants paired with the bustier!
- The bracelets, clutch and earrings are just the right accessories.
- Love the nouveau-Bardot hair!
Now, let's focus on the makeup, shall we? Perfection, still...
- Rachel's skin is flawlessly matte and perfectly bronzed, letting the sheen from her top and jewelry do the shimmering.
- The pinky-red lipstick is especially flattering on Rachel's fair skin, and really elevates the look into Dressy.
- Cheeks are sculpted perfection, but not over-the-top.
- LOVE the eyes! Try a black tightline, topped with gold shadow around the lashes (top and bottom). Blend. Add mascara. Voila!