It's time to shed Winter skin and get Spring pretty! And we know that the best way to work Simply Pretty is keep our skin in tip-top shape so any makeup we choose to put on top looks as amazing as we do without makeup at all!
One of my newest skincare finds came my way courtesy of Sephora. I got a tiny little REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask as one of my rewards as a Beauty Insider. (You are a Beauty Insider, aren't you? Gifts, deals... you gotta do it.)
Here's the scoop:
- It's one of those peely masks, so you get the satisfaction of pulling the dried product off of your skin like a lizard shedding!
- The end result promises to be improved tone, firmness, and radience. Who doesn't love that?
- Four fruit acids -lactic, glycolic, tartaric & citric) will be gentle even to sensitive skin (it didn't irritate mine!).
- It's specifically recommended for congested skin (guilty!) and "mature skin" (say what? ok... damn. Is 40 "mature" now?!)
- Papain, an enzyme from papaya, helps exfoliate skin gently.
- Omega 7 helps reduce redness in the skin, while Omega 3 calms and soothes while encouraging the old cells to get on up outta there so new, fresh (YOUNG!) ones take their places.
The point, though, lassies is that my (mature) skin and I look radiant, glowy, and fresh. Perfect for Spring (and Spring makeup!).
Have you used anything from the REN line? What's your favorite method of exfoliating your skin? You do exfoliate, right?