- Serge Lutens, premier perfumer, will be giving me a birthday gift. Breakfast.
A perfume that smells like buttered toast, actually.
Look for it in Feb. or March, 2011. Hey, does anyone have a perfume that smells like strawberry jam?
- More reasons to envy (?) Iman:
“I don’t do anything by myself. I have a whole crew to get me ready every day... I believe in glamour. I am in favor of a little vanity. I don’t rely on just my genes. Looking good is a commitment to yourself and to others. Wigs, killer heels, Pilates, even fillers — whatever works for you, honey.”
~ in the December issue of Harper's Bazaar (via)
- Whoopsie! A class action suit has been filed against makers of "Brazilian Blowout", a hair straightening product. The suit says consumers who bought the product, did so thinking it was formaldehyde-free. Only... it's not. Tests found "the solution to contain 12 percent formaldehyde, in comparison to the maximum 0.2 percent permitted in cosmetics when used as a preservative." Bad company. Bad!!!
- Damn. More celebrity excess. Iman isn't the only one with a lifestyle you might envy. Katie Holmes reportedly has a $125,000 monthly clothing allowance. Quick math... carry the one... grab a calculator in frustration... That totals about $1.5 million a year, only on clothes.
- How do you feel about celebrity fragrances? Some people feel possession of one is "a dealbreaker". That's hardcore! Though, I can't say I disagree...