I did a LOTD today. Fun for the whole family, since my poor hubby is probably sick of seeing me au natural. He refrains from reminding me that it's "barefoot and pregnant" not "bare-faced and pregnant"!
So I got a bit prettified today, and thought I'd use my new products from theBalm and a new lipstick from Shiseido. VOILA! A nice, "bronze" and glowy look and a few product reviews all rolled into one post. To top it off, I'll give a run-down of how I created the look. I'm a multi-tasking wonder, I'll tell ya!
Here's the look:
- Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation A+
- theBalm Overshadow in Kiss MS Goodbye A+
- theBalm Two-Timer Mascara A+
- theBalm Big Mama A-
- theBalm PIck-up Liners in romeo B
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge in Pink Mesa (PK303) A+
Keep reading for more...